Prosperous New Year Feasts
Celebrate the start of the Year of the Rabbit at Palace Garden. Share the blessings of happiness and success with a bountiful spread of auspicious specialities, from exquisite dim sum to authentic Cantonese dishes such as Crystal Blue Prawn Dumpling and Iberico Pork Loin Barbecued with Honey Sauce. These festive lunch and dinner sets are masterfully crafted with finest ingredients and wishes for a prosperous year. Come together over a table full of culinary delights this Chinese New Year.
For enquiries or orders, please call (853) 8881 1380.
Joyful Rabbit Spring Lunch Set
Indulge in the festive flavours of tantalising specialities such as Fish Maw Stewed with Sun-dried Oyster in Supreme Abalone Sauce and Crispy Bird’s Nest and Australian Scallop Roll, for an auspicious start to the year.
Promotion period: From 22 until 29 January 2023
Price: MOP1,288 per person
Happiness Rabbit Spring Dinner Set
Reunite with friends and family over a sumptuous set menu of fortune-filled delicacies, including Suckling Pig roasted and served with Black Truffle and Mushrooms, Yellow Croaker Steamed with 20-Year Huadiao and more, meticulously prepared with premium ingredients.
Promotion period: From 21 until 29 January 2023
Price: MOP2,688 per person
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
- The advance deposit policy applies from 21 January (dinner) to 24 January (whole day) 2023.
- An MOP5,000 advance deposit is required for all private dining room bookings.
- An MOP300 per person advance deposit is required for all lunch bookings in the main dining room.
- An MOP500 per person advance deposit is required for all dinner bookings in the main dining room.
- All bookings will only be confirmed and secured upon the acceptance of the deposit.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Deposits will be refunded for reservations cancelled with 48 hours’ or more advance notice.
- Deposits will not be refunded for reservations cancelled with less than 48 hours’ advance notice.
- Refunds will take about one month time to be processed through Macau's banking system.
- The deposit will be deducted from the final check on the date of the reservation.
- The deposit cannot be used for two separate checks or dining reservations.