2023 CTA Tour Package
Plan a sumptuous two-night holiday with tickets to Macau's highly anticipated tennis mega-tournament, complete with culinary indulgences and more privileges.
Come witness the tennis greats compete at the CTA Tour SJM Professional Finals (Macao) and National Tennis Championships during an exceptional stay at Grand Lisboa Palace Macau. Immerse yourself in the action with two tickets to this world-class tournament, with complimentary transportation to the event for convenient access. Rest in Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star comfort at night and savour each delicious morning with a buffet breakfast at The Grand Buffet. Explore even more gourmet experiences with dining credit for the resort's restaurants. Make your reservation now for a getaway filled with excitement and delicious delight.
Booking Period: From 15 November until 7 December 2023
Check-in Date: 3 to 9 December 2023
Stay Package with VIP Zone Tickets:
- Daily buffet breakfast for two at The Grand Buffet
- One-day tickets for two to the 2023 CTA Tour SJM Professional Finals (Macao) and National Tennis Championships (VIP Zone)
- MOP500 in dining credit per stay
- Complimentary shuttle bus service between Grand Lisboa Palace Macau and Macau Tennis Academy
Stay Package with T Zone Tickets:
- Daily buffet breakfast for two at The Grand Buffet
- One-day tickets for two to the 2023 CTA Tour SJM Professional Finals (Macao) and National Tennis Championships (T Zone)
- MOP800 in dining credit per stay
- Round-trip limousine service between Grand Lisboa Palace Macau and Macau Tennis Academy
- Access to Jardim Secreto
- Complimentary use of the Health Club
- Complimentary internet access
- Complimentary shuttle bus service
* The players in this poster are for illustration only. The final roster and matchups for the finals will be announced on 3 December based on accumulated points
Accepted Payment Methods:
- Applicable to stays from 3 December 2023 until 10 December, 2023, both days inclusive.
- Offer must be made through the Hotel and is subject to availability upon request.
- The package includes the “Complimentary 2023 CTA Tour SJM Professional Finals (Macao)” tickets which is available only during the second day of stay and is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Hotel shall offer, at its sole discretion, alternatives in the event it is not possible to provide above due to changed circumstances.
- If the guests’ booking package offer includes the limousine service, Hotel Reservation will contact guests to confirm limo booking details upon room package reserved and the limousine service is only available during the stay.
- The buffet breakfast is only available during the stay, and is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Hotel shall offer, at its sole discretion, alternatives in the event it is not possible to provide breakfast services at The Grand Buffet due to changed circumstances.
- If the guests' booking package offer includes shuttle bus service, they need to be aware that the shuttle bus service is only available during their stay and is only applicable for round trip transportation between Grand Lisboa Palace and the Tennis Academy with a designated schedule. If guests choose not to utilize the hotel's shuttle bus service, they are responsible for arranging their own transportation. The hotel will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, costs, or expenses incurred as a result of attending or not attending the 'Complimentary 2023 CTA Tour SJM Professional Finals (Macao)'.
- The dining credit is only applicable for consumption of in-house guests at designated restaurants and in-room dining. The Hotel may amend the designated restaurants at its sole and absolute discretion.
- The eligible purchases must be charged to guest room. The credit will be automatically applied to eligible purchases charged to guest room upon check-out.
- The dining credit is only available during the stay, and are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The dining credit cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, gift certificates or vouchers and is not applicable to gratuity and services provided by third parties.
- The Hotel reserves the right to add, alter, or amend any of the above terms, conditions, and rules of the resort voucher and dining credit.
- No shortening of stay nor refund will be accepted after check-in.
- All rates are charged on a per room, per night basis.
- All room rates shown are in MOP, and are subject to a 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy. The maximum number of registered persons in any room is 3 adults (a supplement charge will be applied to the third guest for accommodation and such supplement charge does not include any other package benefits) or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old. Exceeding the maximum number of occupants using the room for any period of time may result in an over-occupancy charge being levied.
- For children under 12 years old, residence in one room with adults is free of charge.
- The official check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Any early check-in or late check-out request is subject to the Hotel's availability and may incur an additional charge.
- Early check-in is subject to pre-booking one night in advance at the full day’s Flexible Rate.
- Late check-out is subject to 50% of one night’s Flexible Rate up to 3:00 p.m., or a full day’s Flexible Rate after 6:00 p.m.
- Guests may be required to present the original credit card used in the reservation upon check-in for verification purposes. The Hotel reserves the right to reject guests who check in without presenting the original credit card with the designated signature.
- All guests must provide a valid passport or government-issued ID card at check-in for verification and security purposes.
- Any special requests are subject to the Hotel's availability upon check-in, and may incur an additional charge.
- Smoking is prohibited inside non-smoking rooms. The registered guest shall be liable for a fine of up to MOP2,500 for smoking in a designated non-smoking room or if we find any evidence or believe that any of the guests have been smoking in any non-smoking room (including smells, cigarettes, and cigarette butts in the room).
- A maximum of one sofa bed can be arranged with advance notice, subject to an additional charge and availability.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to reserve a room.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany guests under the age of 18.
- The Hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain falsified or incomplete information or contain or result from a mistake or error.
- This offer cannot be combined with other promotions, gift certificates or vouchers.
- This offer is not applicable for group bookings of 10 or more rooms.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by guests as a result of any reservation cancellation.
- The Hotel shall not be responsible or liable for errors in reservation details provided by the booker.
- This policy is a non-exhaustive list of reservation policies upheld by the Hotel. We reserve the right to add, alter, or amend any of the above terms, conditions, and rules as and when we deem it necessary.
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a full non-refundable advance payment for the total room cost, including any applicable tax and service charge at the time of reservation via a valid credit card or designated form of e-payment.
- No amendment or cancellation will be accepted for bookings under this promotional rate. The non-refundable advance payment will be forfeited for any cancellation or no-show.
* "The Hotel" refers to SJM Resorts, Limited (“SJM”), GLP Hospitality Services Limited and/or other subsidiaries of SJM.