Macau E-Consumption Card Dining Privileges
Enjoy a variety of delicious dining options for up to 25% off at SJM Resorts in Macau, for Macau residents only.
Grand Lisboa Palace Macau and Grand Lisboa Macau have prepared a series of delectable offers exclusively for Macau locals – just present or pay with your Macau Government E-Consumption Card to enjoy instant discounts at our selected restaurants. Satisfy your cravings for culinary adventures in casual and fine dining with a sumptuous international buffet, enticing Western cuisines, tempting regional Chinese flavours, vibrant Japanese dining, authentic local fare and more at discounts of up to 25% off. Embark on a sophisticated and flavourful journey without even leaving Macau.
For enquiries, please call us at (853) 8881 8888.
|Details||Participating Dining Outlets|
|Grand Lisboa Palace Macau|
|25% off when presenting your Macau Government E-Consumption Card||
Red Bowl and Kulu Kulu: For à la carte menu only
|25% off when paying or presenting your Macau Government E-Consumption Card||
GLP Café, Eight Treasures and GLP Lobby Lounge: For à la carte menu only
The Grand Buffet*: For lunch and dinner buffet
|15% off when paying or presenting your Macau Government E-Consumption Card||Chalou#, Mesa, Wulao# and The Book Lounge: For à la carte menu only|
|Grand Lisboa Macau|
|25% off when paying or presenting your Macau Government E-Consumption Card||South Kitchen, Bei Xiang Guan, The 8 Restaurant, The Kitchen, Round-The-Clock Coffee Shop and Casa Don Alfonso: For à la carte menu only|
*Discount does not apply to child price.
#Discount is applicable to lunch period during Tuesday to Friday of Chalou and afternoon tea period of Wulao from 05:00 p.m. to 06:30 p.m..
- The promotion period of the Macau Locals discount (“Promotion”) is valid from Now until 30 September 2022 (both dates inclusive).
- Guest can enjoy 25% discount at the following F&B outlets: The Grand Buffet, Red Bowl, Kulu Kulu, GLP Café, Eight Treasures and GLP Lobby Lounge in Grand Lisboa Palace; and at South Kitchen, Bei Xiang Guan, The 8 Restaurant, The Kitchen, Round-The-Clock Coffee Shop and Casa Don Alfonso at Grand Lisboa.
- Guest can enjoy 15% discount at the following F&B outlets: The Book Lounge and Mesa; Chalou during lunch Tuesday to Friday1 and Wulao during afternoon tea period (from 05:00 p.m. to 06:30 p.m.)2.
- Guest must present or pay with Macau Government E-Consumption Card upon payment3.
- The Macau Government E-Consumption Card includes the 9 authorized methods are Alipay (Macao), BOC Macau, CGB Pay, ICBC ePay, LusoPay, MPay, TAI FUNG Pay, e UePay and Macau Government Consumption Subsidy Smartcard.
- The use of the Macau Government Consumption Subsidy Smartcard is subject to the relevant governing laws and regulations and only applicable to products, services and establishments permitted therein.
- The Promotion is not applicable to à la carte menu or child price of The Grand Buffet.
- The Promotion is not applicable to bottled wines or spirits.
- The Promotion is applicable to a maximum 12 people per table.
- This Promotion is applicable for dine-in only and subject to the restaurants’ seating availability. Advanced reservation is recommended.
- All prices (before Discount) are subject to a 10% service charge.
- The Discounts cannot be exchanged for cash, products or services; or transferred; or used in conjunction with any other offer, set meals, promotion or discount.
- Guest must age 21 and above to enter Red Bowl and Kulu Kulu.
- SJM reserves the right to suspend or terminate this offer and amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of SJM shall be final and conclusive.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Macau SAR. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
- For enquiries, please contact the Grand Lisboa Palace General Hotline at (853) 8881 8888 or Grand Lisboa General Hotline at (853) 2828 3838.
1. Chalou - Blackout dates are public and statutory holidays.
2. Wulao afternoon tea period - Guests are required to leave the restaurant by 6:30 p.m.
3. According to the relevant laws, Macau Government E-Consumption Card is not applicable to Red Bowl and Kulu Kulu, guest shall present the Macau Government E-Consumption Card and pay with other methods to enjoy the Promotion.
*The promotion is subject to the opening hours of F&B outlets.
*SJM refers to SJM Resorts, Limited, GLP Hospitality Services Limited and/or wholly-owned subsidiaries of SJM.