Leo Ku SJM Music Show Package
Indulge in a getaway at Grand Lisboa Palace Macau filled with great music, delicious flavours, and Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star comfort.
Revisit Leo Ku's best hits with tickets to his live music show. Enjoy a cosy sleep at night, and in the morning savour a buffet breakfast of international delicacies at The Grand Buffet. You can even explore the grandeur of the Palace of Versailles with tickets to the "Virtually Versailles" exhibition. Book your stay today and get ready for a melodic holiday where you can jam out to your favourite tracks.
Booking Period: From 8 September until 4 October 2023
Stay Date: 4 October 2023
Music Show Details:
Date: 4 October 2023
Time: 8:00 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.
Venue: Grand Pavilion, Grand Lisboa Palace Resort Macau
Two-Night Stay Package Details:
- Buffet breakfast for two at The Grand Buffet
- Two Leo Ku SJM Music Show tickets
Accepted Payment Methods:
- Applicable to stay on 4 October 2023.
- Offer must be made through the Hotel and is subject to availability upon request.
- Child who is 3 years old or under can be admitted without a “Leo Ku SJM Music Show” ticket (subject to change depending on event) as long as the child without ticket does not occupy a seat. Child who is 12 years old or under must be nursed by an adult at all times.
- Original “Leo Ku SJM Music Show” ticket must be presented for entry. Late arrival may result in non-admittance.
- Entry will be refused if “Leo Ku SJM Music Show” tickets are damaged, defaced, forged or copied in any way or are not purchased from the Hotel or other authorized points of sale.
- “Leo Ku SJM Music Show” tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, unless the event is postponed or cancelled by the Hotel or Promoter.
- The Hotel reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement of “Leo Ku SJM Music Show” tickets and the right not to replace tickets if purchase details cannot be verified.
- “Leo Ku SJM Music Show” ticket may not, without the prior written consent of The Hotel or the Promoter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticket holder may be refused admission.
- The Hotel reserves the rights to add, withdraw, rearrange and/or vary programs, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity of “Leo Ku SJM Music Show”.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders are not permitted inside the “Leo Ku SJM Music Show” venue, unless previously authorized by The Hotel, Event Partner or Promoter.
- By entering the “Leo Ku SJM Music Show” venue, you consent and authorize Hotel, Event Partner and Promoter to photograph, film, videotape, record, or reproduce your likeness, image and/or voice for any purpose without any payment or consideration.
- In case of any dispute, The Hotel shall reserve the final discretion of interpretation of Leo Ku SJM Music Show”.
- Macau law shall govern the sale and use of this “Leo Ku SJM Music Show” ticket.
- The Hotel shall offer, at its sole discretion, alternatives in the event it is not possible to provide breakfast services at The Grand Buffet due to changed circumstances.
- The buffet breakfast is only available during the stay, and is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- No shortening of stay nor refund will be accepted after check-in.
- All rates are charged on a per room, per night basis.
- All room rates shown are in MOP, and are subject to a 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy. The maximum number of registered persons in any room is 3 adults (a supplement charge will be applied to the third guest for accommodation and such supplement charge does not include any other package benefits) or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old. Exceeding the maximum number of occupants using the room for any period of time may result in an over-occupancy charge being levied.
- For children under 12 years old, residence in one room with adults is free of charge.
- The official check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Any early check-in or late check-out request is subject to the Hotel's availability and may incur an additional charge.
- Early check-in is subject to pre-booking one night in advance at the full day’s Flexible Rate.
- Late check-out is subject to 50% of one night’s Flexible Rate up to 6:00 p.m., or a full day’s Flexible Rate after 6:00 p.m.
- Guests may be required to present the original credit card used in the reservation upon check-in for verification purposes. The Hotel reserves the right to reject guests who check in without presenting the original credit card with the designated signature.
- All guests must provide a valid passport or government-issued ID card at check-in for verification and security purposes.
- Any special requests are subject to the Hotel's availability upon check-in, and may incur an additional charge.
- Smoking is prohibited inside non-smoking rooms. The registered guest shall be liable for a fine of up to MOP2,500 for smoking in a designated non-smoking room or if we find any evidence or believe that any of the guests have been smoking in any non-smoking room (including smells, cigarettes, and cigarette butts in the room).
- A maximum of one sofa bed can be arranged with advance notice, subject to an additional charge and availability.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to reserve a room.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany guests under the age of 18.
- The Hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain falsified or incomplete information or contain or result from a mistake or error.
- This offer cannot be combined with other promotions, gift certificates or vouchers.
- This offer is not applicable for group bookings of 10 or more rooms.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by guests as a result of any reservation cancellation.
- The Hotel shall not be responsible or liable for errors in reservation details provided by the booker.
- This policy is a non-exhaustive list of reservation policies upheld by the Hotel. We reserve the right to add, alter, or amend any of the above terms, conditions, and rules as and when we deem it necessary.
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a full non-refundable advance payment for the total room cost, including any applicable tax and service charge at the time of reservation via a valid credit card or designated form of e-payment.
- No amendment or cancellation will be accepted for bookings under this promotional rate. The non-refundable advance payment will be forfeited for any cancellation or no-show.
* "The Hotel" refers to SJM Resorts, Limited (“SJM”), GLP Hospitality Services Limited and/or other subsidiaries of SJM.