Plan early to make your vacation even more memorable with up to 20% off. Curate an opulent stay at Grand Lisboa Palace Macau, surrounded by the elegance of Chinoiserie and contemporary Western design, and complemented by an indulgent swim or a workout in our fully-equipped gym. Book in advance to enjoy a stay at Grand Lisboa Palace Macau.
Accepted Payment Methods:
- Offer is subject to change and availability.
- All rates are charged on a per room, per night basis.
- All room rates shown are in MOP, and are subject to a 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy. The maximum number of registered persons in any room is 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old. Exceeding the maximum number of occupants using the room for any period of time may result in an over-occupancy charge being levied.
- For children under 12 years old, residence in one room with adults is free of charge.
- The official check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 a.m.. Any early check-in or late check-out request is subject to the Hotel's availability and may incur an additional charge.
- Early check-in is subject to pre-booking one night in advance at the full day's room rate.
- Late check-out is subject to 50% of one night's room rate up to 6:00 p.m., or a full day's room rate after 6:00 p.m..
- Reservations must be made through the Hotel in advance to enjoy the discount offer, and are subject to availability upon request.
- All guests may be required to present the original credit card used in the reservation upon check-in for verification purposes. The Hotel reserves the right to reject guests who check in without presenting the original credit card with the designated signature.
- All guests must provide a valid passport or government-issued ID card at check-in for verification and security purposes.
- Any special requests are subject to the Hotel's availability upon check-in, and may incur an additional charge.
- Smoking is prohibited inside non-smoking rooms. The registered guest shall be liable for a fine of up to MOP2,500 for smoking in a designated non-smoking room or if we find any evidence or believe that any of the guests have been smoking in any non-smoking room (including smells, cigarettes, and cigarette butts in the room).
- A maximum of one sofa bed can be arranged with advance notice, subject to an additional charge and availability.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to reserve a room.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany guests under the age of 18.
- The Hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or result from a mistake or error.
- The Hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation if we are of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- This special offer cannot be combined with other promotions, gift certificates or vouchers.
- This special offer is not applicable for group bookings of 10 or more rooms.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by guests as a result of any reservation cancellation.
- The Hotel shall not be responsible or liable for errors in reservation details provided by the booker.
- This policy is a non-exhaustive list of reservation policies upheld by the Hotel. We reserve the right to add, alter, or amend any of the above terms, conditions, and rules as and when we deem it necessary.
- No amendment or cancellation will be accepted for bookings under this promotional rate. The non-refundable advance payment will be forfeited for any cancellation or no-show.
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a full non-refundable advance payment for the total room cost, including any applicable tax and service charge at the time of reservation via a valid credit card or designated form of e-payment.
* "The Hotel" refers to SJM Resorts, Limited (“SJM”), GLP Hospitality Services Limited and/or other subsidiaries of SJM.