FortPeat First Fan Meeting In Macau
Love is in the air at Grand Lisboa Palace Macau. Join actors Fort and Peat from the hit Thai series Love in The Air for their first fan meeting in Macau. During this exhilarating interactive event, Fort and Peat will delight you by singing some of the popular songs from the series that were dedicated to the story between their characters. Afterwards, join the fun as they complete game tasks with fans as well as thrilling Q&A sessions about their on-set experiences. To fire up the excitement even more, you may even get a chance to speak and interact with the actors up-close in person.
Come revisit the moments that won your heart in the romantic comedy series that has become a favourite worldwide. Embrace the drama and passion of high-school romance and fall in love with the series all over again.
- Date: 29 and 30 September 2023
- Time: 2:30 p.m.
- Venue: The Grand Pavilion, Grand Lisboa Palace Macau
VIP - MOP1,880 | Zone - A MOP1,430 | Zone B - MOP1,090 | Zone C - MOP760
All ticket holders can enjoy:
- A hi-touch session
- An official poster
- A Macau limited-edition photo card
Additionally, VIP ticket holders can exclusively enjoy:
- A two-to-one photo session with the artists
- A postcard signed by the artists
Zone A, B and C ticket holders are eligible to participate in the fan benefit lucky draw* for a chance to enjoy:
- A two-to-two photo session with the artists (80 winners from Zone A, 40 winners from Zone B, 20 winners from Zone C)
- A two-to-ten group photo session with the artists (120 winners from Zone A, 60 winners from Zone B, 30 winners from Zone C)
- A postcard signed by the artists (120 winners from Zone A, 60 winners from Zone B, 30 winners from Zone C)
*The fan benefit lucky draw details will be announced before the event is held.
FortPeat Fan Meeting Package
Enjoy an elegant two-night stay at Grand Lisboa Palace Macau with two tickets to the FortPeat Fan Meeting – reserve a Deluxe Room for Zone B tickets or a Junior Suite for VIP tickets. In addition, you can enjoy daily buffet breakfast and two tickets to the "Virtually Versailles" exhibition.